We are very excited to announce that Wayfare Group (including Real Journeys, Go Orange, International Antarctic Centre, and Cardrona Alpine Resort) and Millennium Hotels & Resorts will be using TourConnect this year. In the upcoming year, the two respected brands will focus on streamlining their contracting process using TourConnect’s universal format for rates.
What are the key reasons for using TourConnect this year?
- Both companies wanted an easier way to manage the annual contracting process. (learn more)
- Their rates will be in a universal format that makes it easier for their buyers to load and sell. (request a sample)
- The companies will be able to track when their partners view, download, accept, and load their rates. (request a demo)
How does using TourConnect help Wayfare and Millennium’s buyers/agents?
- If you currently work with either or both companies, you will receive their rates in the TourConnect format this upcoming year. (request a sample)
- Their rates will be in a format that can be automated into your booking system – eliminating data entry. (request a demo)
- You can view, download, and manage their contracts, and any of your other suppliers, in one centralized location. (learn more)
A few quotes on the announcement:
“We’re excited that these key brands in the New Zealand tourism industry have chosen to lead the industry into a new era of technology and efficiency using TourConnect.” – Michael Herrmann, TourConnect
“Wayfare is excited to combine our iconic companies – Real Journeys, Go Orange, International Antarctic Centre, and Cardrona Alpine Resort – into one combined offering. TourConnect will support this by streamlining our internal contracting process, while making it easier for our partners to load and sell our products.” – Anna Kerslake, Wayfare Group
“We look forward to providing our partners with a clean, universal rate format, while at the same time making it easier for our team to manage our contracting process.” – Brendan Davies, Millennium Hotels & Resorts